INSTITUTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND OBJECTIVES
The Association can pursue all activities leading to achieve its institutional goals:
- Raise funds to be used for institutional goals, such as donations, grants, bequests or any other means.
- Advance the volunteer program in the Supports Centers in Namibia established and managed by Mammadu.
- Select, form and enroll in Italy volunteers collaborating in fund raising activities, fostering the acquisition and enhancement of their specific competences and knowledge.
- <Negotiate, finalize and execute any kind of agreement with associations, institutions, individuals and corporations, aimed at achieving or contribute to realizing its goals./li>
- Submit information on contents and motivation of its activities, specifically to its own Members and supporters, via Internet, publications, media, etc.
- Run activities connected directly to the institutional ones, i.e. related as supplementary.